What is E-direct?
E-direct represents Endress+Hauser's entry-level product offering and features instrumentation that doesn't require a vast amount of consultation in terms of price or application.
Who is Endress+Hauser?
Endress+Hauser is a manufacturer of high-quality, innovative products for use in the process industries.
What does E-direct offer me?
- Simple product selection
- Value for money
- Transparency thanks to quantity discounts being displayed
- Short delivery times
- Exchange of defective instruments
How can I place an order?
You can place your order with us online or by contacting our sales office on 2108002320 (int. #445) / email@example.com
How can I pay?
Advanced payment including VAT, by means of a bank transfer, with order placement. A Proforma invoice is available upon request. Final invoice will be send after delivery of goods.
|Bank||Account n°||Swift / BIC||IBAN|
|NATIONAL BANK OF GREECE||71147007919||ETHNGRAA||GR9301107110000071147007919|
The E-direct rules
Should you have any questions regarding E-direct products and their application? Contact our technical experts on 2108002320 (int. #445) / firstname.lastname@example.org
Should an instrument fail whilst under guarantee, a replacement instrument will be sent to you, free of charge. After the guarantee expires, Endress+Hauser's customer service charges apply.
Prices for each instrument are clearly displayed along with the discounted prices we offer for bulk purchases. Shipping costs are not included in the product price and appear as a different line item in the shopping basket.
Creating an account allows you to place orders with us online and provides you with access to things such saved shopping baskets as well as all of your previous orders.
Alongside each product there is a production time indicator e.g. 48 hours* or 5 working days (for three identical units).
These times apply for orders placed before 09.00 a.m. for existing accounts. Please note that if you're placing your first order with us your delivery may be delayed.
- The actual delivery time will be displayed in order confirmation. The delivery times displayed are indications.
- Our production times may sometimes be longer than 48 hours or 5 working days. Should this happen you will be advised by the production time indicator that applies to the product version you are interested in.
- Loading station is our warehouse in Weil Am Rhein, Germany.
= 48 hours (delivery taking place on course of the second working day after order placement)
= the indicated number of working days
Special terms regarding cancellation / change of order
- Changes regarding product order code are not accepted and are equivalent to order cancellation.
- Order cancellations after submission to our system are not accepted, therefore executed, delivered and invoiced to the agreed value.
- Orders that are not accepted by the Customer on delivery will be charged with transportation and storage costs at our offices or a storage company.